We are able to provide three main types of services for our customers. With our Pre-Construction, Construction, and Service Departments we feel that we can better serve and understand the customer and owner from day one.
Our Pre-Construction department consists of a Business Development Director and a team of Estimators dedicated solely to the procurement of work for our Project Managers. Our Preconstruction team would be pleased to assist you with our services.
Our Construction department is made up of a team of key office personnel consisting of Project Managers, Project Engineers, and Draftsmen with BIM capabilities. The field personnel are led by highly qualified and licensed Superintendents. We guarantee that once you use our Construction department you will want to use it again!
Southern Mechanical's Service Department offers expertise in HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical and Commissioning Assistance. Our diversity enables us to handle multi ton tenant projects to smaller warranty service calls requiring a technician to diagnose and repair a problem on the spot.
Our Service Department can provide:
- Fully outfitted trucks for rapid mobilization and manning of any emergency call.
- After hours and weekend crews available for tying into existing and operating HVAC and Plumbing systems.
- Knowledge of readily available materials and equipment to help avoid delivery problems.
- Ability to coordinate and incorporate new HVAC and Control systems into existing working systems.
- Technicians familiar with working conditions that prevent shutdowns and disruption of existing tenant operations during normal operating hours.
- Technicians with extensive experience and licensed in Plumbing, HVAC and Electrical.
Drafting and Design Capabilities
We have the following capabilities in house:
- Drawing Detailing in AutoCAD
- 3D Drafting in Revit and AutoCAD MEP
- Coordinated BIM Modeling
We are ready to work for you!
From the design assist phase, to the construction phase, to overseeing proper start up and commissioning assist of your unique project, we will be there helping you and the Construction Team along. Upon completion we have trained maintenance technicians to ensure that your systems function properly throughout the warranty period. No matter how big the job you will be more than satisfied with the results from working with
the experienced, trained professionals of Southern Mechanical Contractors.